Western Washington Sports Car Council Super Stock Championship Winner!
For the 2021 season, one of our club members is the first-ever EV to have won the Super Stock Championship in the Western Washington Sports Car Council. Congratulations to Noel Aquino & his Model 3!!! It's wins like these that spread the word about EV's and Teslas. Noel, now that you've won the WWSCC championship, what are you going to do next?! Below are details about the win including many more accolades for the season.
Interested in competing in racing events like this or having a Tesla Owners WA track day? Please reach out to your chapter leads via email, on our website, or through our social media.
- The 2021 season is a sanctioned championship by the WWSCC – Western WA Sports Car Council
- The championship winner was Noel Aquino in his Tesla Model 3 Performance.
- This event is:
- First EV to ever be campaigned in a whole season of an autocross series in WA state
- First EV to win WWSCC Super Stock or any autocross series in WA state
- First Tesla to win WWSCC Super Stock or any autocross series in WA state
- You can see the season results by checking out the WWSCC website
- Select 2021 for the year
- Select ‘ww2021’ for the series
- Select ‘Championship’ for the event
- Scroll down to the SS (Super Stock) class